Dossier 31 – Preuve 2 : WESTCON AFRICA COMSTOR a facturé à EMERGENT les achats d’équipements CISCO SYSTEMS qui ont été envoyés à Madgascar chez CONNECTIC l’intermédiaire du transitaire MIDEX (Orly, France) : $1.288.099,70 soit l’équivalent de 2.894.978.314 Ariary
La liste des factures ainsi que la copie des facture sont données en Annexe. Une lettre de confirmation a été envoyée à WESTCON AFRICA
Les factures de vente de WESTCOM ont comme :
- Adresse de facturation (invoice address) : EMERGENT XXX France
- Adresse de livraison (shipping address) : CONNECTIC Madagascar C/O Midex Orly Fret 835 – Zone Juliette 128 F – 94549 Orly Aerogare cedex
EMERGENT XXXX XXXX Sarl
au capital de 8 000,00 Euro
Westcon Africa UK Ltd Mr Faizal BAHEMIA
25, Vishnu Kchetra Street, Port Louis, 11411, Mauritius
May 17th 2016
Urgent: Request for a certificate – Emergent network systems – ENETSY (France)
From 2009 to 2012, the company WESTCON Africa UK Ltd has sold CISCO brand equipment to the company EMERGENT XXXX XXXX which is, in turn, the headoffice of the Madagascar-based company CONNECTIC.
BAHEMIA Faizal, Territory Manager for Madagascar have managed the three-tier commercial and financial transactions between : WESTCON AFRICA, CONNECTIC and EMERGENT XXXX XXXX – as such, he always received a copy of all the commercial as well as financial transactions.
Since end of march 2016, EMERGENT XXXX XXXX, a France-based company, haven’t received any feed-back from WESTCON AFRICA where EMERGENT XXXX XXXX is asking a confirmation from WESTCON AFRICA about transactions that actually happened between the two entities between 2009 and 2012.
So as to ease the process from your side, EMERGENT XXXX XXXX have prepared the details of those transactions that you can see below. We hope it’ll help you team find out those transactions.
In 2009, WESTCON AFRICA Ltd sent six invoices for a total amount of $209.883,76
Total amount 2009
In 2010, WESTCON AFRICA Ltd sent 18 invoices for a total amount of $499.209,42
Total amount 2010
In 2011, WESTCON AFRICA Ltd sent 16 invoices for a total amount of $579.036,52
Total amount 2011
The total amount charged by WESTCON from 2009 to 2012 is $1 288.099,70. According to our books, this amount was paid in full.
As stated earlier, on march 31st 2016, we have already sent a registered mail to WESTCON AFRICA, along with the different invoices as well as our purchase order.
We hereby, reconfirm our request for certification, while sending the following detailed informations so as to ease the information research from your side :
- a summary table, established on a year-by-year basis (2009, 2010, 2011), mentioning the invoices,
- then we have created a file that contains copies of the invoices as well as the account statement, while the transactions were operated at that time.You can then identify from the e-mail exchanges who was the person in charge that created those documents,
- Mr BAHEMIA Faizal, Territory Manager in charge of the relations with EMERGENT XXXX XXXX, is fully aware of those
Would you please confirm that:
- The 40 invoices were issued by well WESTCON Africa LTd,
- The $1.288.099,70 amount of sales invoiced by WESTCON to Emergent Network systems were paid in full,
- The invoice address and the shipping address for those Cisco equipment are:
Invoice address : Emergent XXXX XXXX AAAAAAA Courcouronnes – France
Shipping Address :Connectic Madagascar C/O MIDEX Orly Fret 835 Zone Juliette 128F
94549 Orly Aerogare Cedex – France Your confirmation is much appreciated.
CEO Emergent XXX